Social Things You Can Do During Covid that Still Keeps Everyone Safe

I can only speak for myself but I never thought I would rather wake up at 8:50 every morning and yearn to go back to school just so I could see my friends. I know this pandemic has severely messed with people’s social lives and has caused people to become lonely and tired of using technology to communicate. But there are some safe ways to get some element of our social lives back. One thing you can do is activities outside. It has been scientifically proven that if you wear a mask outside with a small group of people it is extremely hard to spread covid. So you can go on a walk or a run with a mask on and still keep each other safe. If masks aren’t quite your thing (even though you should always wear one when you aren’t socially distancing) there is something you can do while still keeping everyone safe. If you and your friends just want to talk without masks on you all can park your cars 6 feet apart in an empty parking lot and catch up. Most people park in a circle and sit on top of their cars or in their trunk to talk with one another. These are just a few examples of how you can still keep each other safe while still being able to see your friends. I’m sure if you and your friends thought about it you all could come up with even more fun ideas!

Comments

  1. I love this! It's so hard finding ways to safely hang out with friends nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts