Experience with OST

Every person’s blog that I read did an amazing job!! I loved how most of the actions they were suggesting you take part in are quick and easy tasks. Some that I read really got me thinking about what other small things I could do for not only the environment but the betterment of myself. I read a couple of mental health blogs and I was very impressed with the tasks they came up with to help ensure that your mental health is good. I also loved how one person made her blog about mental health relatable. She made it clear that it’s okay for negative thoughts to constantly reside in your head and that you are not alone. Just the overall small tasks that take less than 5 minutes to complete really opened my eyes and helped me to see that I can make a big difference.

Comments

Popular Posts