Winston....I Think You're Being Played

If there is one thing I have learned from Winston, it is that women really can have power over men if they just bat their pretty little eyes and show men the slightest amount of affection. In his case, the affection shown was closer to none than actual affection. I find it funny how one second you despise this woman and then she writes three words on a piece of paper and you instantly fall for her. Although she may have three words for him I have one that he NEEDS to hear…. SIMP. There is no way in this world I would fall (let alone that deeply) for a sketchy woman in that short amount of time (especially someone I hated). I understand that attraction has been very limited for Winston, but even I can see that Julia doesn’t love him. I bet you she has used the exact same tactic to other men just so they can sleep with her. I may be wrong, but I think she is definitely playing Winston so she can add his name to the list of “people who aren’t following the law.” I could be wrong but what do you all think?

Comments

  1. BAHAHA! I think you're right, but at least for now everyone's happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Julia doesn't love Winston. The thing is, Winston doesn't seem to care about this at all. All he cares about is rebelling against the party. This desire to rebel seems to override any "normal" human feelings he might have about this relationship (such as jealousy).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are completely correct, but I also think Julia doesn't even know what love is. The fact that she was willing to go to the Brotherhood house with him shows that she is willing to compromise her own safety for him. (That must count for something, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I was thinking too! It seems so stupid and careless of Winston to immediately toss his ideas and standards out the window when a woman gives the slightest amount of attraction to him. He is being completely careless, to the point of risking his life, just to have sex with some random woman he just met and does not have any true knowledge of. For all we, and Winston, know, she could be completely lying and manipulating him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree, I honestly think Winston has been so deprived of any kind of affection that he immediately responds to the first sign that someone cares about him. Julia's intentions are obviously not sincere but at this point I think Winston is just happy he is receiving affection and attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts