Where Do We go From Here?????

 I honestly don’t know how Winston is going to get out of this. He is definitely in some deep poop!!!! He was literally hypnotized to think torture feels good (lol I would have to be hypnotized out of my mind) AND is beginning to believe that he doesn’t exist!! What does one do when they exist but believe they don’t exist!! I will say this though. I believe he will get out of this situation just because the book isn’t over. Maybe is love Julia will find and save him or he finds one of his parents. But as of right now I am CLUELESS!! So I have to ask you all, what do you think will happen so Winston can get out of this situation.

Comments

  1. Deep poop for sure, maybe getting deeper... (this is not a happy book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if Winston will be able to get out of this situation, he seems to be trapped and brainwashed to believe anything. In these chapters we also learn that the system of torture the Party uses on prisoners like Winston has been refined and developed from past events in history, which I think will make it even harder for Winston to escape.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts